We will have so much fun knitting this cardigan/ sweater.
Everybody is welcome to join us! Just send us a mail and we'll send you an invitation.

http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com/

Click on this to find the pattern and a BIGGER picture:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=27&d_id=2&lang=en

Administrator: Jeanie Townsend
Moderator: Astrid

Monday, September 10, 2007

Yarn Amounts

Good Morning Everyone!

I am very worried that I am going to run out of yarn for this project, and each row I knit, I worry some more.

Here are the stats:

9" knit, on a size Medium, and I have used 3 gray balls already and am almost 1" into the fourth.

I keep telling myself that my gauge is spot on, and that I will be coming to the sections which feature white and other colors, as well as the gray.

Don't tell me not to worry, since I always find something to worry about anyway, and it may as well be this! :-)

How much yarn have some of you other knitters used thus far? Thanks!

1 comment:

Catnit said...

I know what you mean, I used two full balls of grey before I decided to frog the whole thing, you can see how much I knitted below. I know the bottom edge will have used more as it was much more tightly knit and towards the top there is much more white but I'm sure I shall have to buy more yarn.