We will have so much fun knitting this cardigan/ sweater.
Everybody is welcome to join us! Just send us a mail and we'll send you an invitation.

http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com/

Click on this to find the pattern and a BIGGER picture:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=27&d_id=2&lang=en

Administrator: Jeanie Townsend
Moderator: Astrid

Sunday, September 9, 2007

First steps (or third)

Frogged the edge again for the second time and am now knitting a "classic" hem.
2/2 rib, for about 2.5". Cast on 240 stitches on needles US 2 (3mm) and it seems correct! Also decided I will make it a sweater instead of a vest. Are there any more knitters who want to make a sweater? I'm even thinking of putting a lining in, so I can wear it instead of a coat.

Astrid.
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Catnit said...

I decided late last night to make mine a sweater, I'm sure I shall wear it more often. Lining it would be a good idea, as well as being warmer, it would protect some of the longer loops on the back. What do you think you will use? I once lined a sweater with cotton jersey which felt nice and stretched with the sweater but it did make me look extra bulky.

Julie