We will have so much fun knitting this cardigan/ sweater.
Everybody is welcome to join us! Just send us a mail and we'll send you an invitation.

http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com/

Click on this to find the pattern and a BIGGER picture:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=27&d_id=2&lang=en

Administrator: Jeanie Townsend
Moderator: Astrid

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Help with color knitting please

I am kind of a newbee...so I am thinking a little ahead as I just finished my hem...
My question is about color knitting (I have done a few projects such as 2 color gloves)
anyway back to my question...do I carry both colors thoughout on large areas of grey as
in the "lice"? If some one can help with this question or refer me to a good source....
Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,

You have to carry the white along on the rows that need the white lice. Not on the solid grey ones.

If you think that's difficult, you can also embroider the white lice with a darning needle later on.

love,
Astrid.
xoxoxo