We will have so much fun knitting this cardigan/ sweater.
Everybody is welcome to join us! Just send us a mail and we'll send you an invitation.

http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com/

Click on this to find the pattern and a BIGGER picture:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=27&d_id=2&lang=en

Administrator: Jeanie Townsend
Moderator: Astrid

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Frogged Rose Border

I couldn't stand it any longer, and I frogged the entire rose border and redid it. It took some time to untangle the mess, but it's done and I have reknit it using only the green and the gray. I intend to duplicate stitch the other colors. I am much happier.

Pics to come.

2 comments:

Aurita said...

My God woman, are you the fastest knitter alive? I know how it goes when something bothers you. The sweater is gorgeous.

I am just beginning M2 and I used Lucy's Neatby (not sure of spelling)instructions on how to tack the carry over yarn in the back, It is fast but I have to work on my tension so that it does not show in the front. But I only did row one with the lice so I have a long way to practice.

Aurita

JeanTownsend said...

I am thinking of doing the same thing!! Did you post a new pic of the redone roses?