Tuesday, October 16, 2007
I'm done with the knitting, but have a little bit more duplicate stitch to finish up and then the buttonholes need some attention. (I did a 3 stitch buttonhole instead of the 2 the pattern suggested.) I will probably not do any embroidery on the button bands, mainly because I've run out of steam, but I sure do think it would look great. Buttons have not been found nor purchased yet.
I'm mostly very happy with how the sweater turned out. My techniques are improving greatly, with all the help from everyone.
One other note: I ordered and used almost all of two more balls of the gray. I knit the medium size which was very generous.
I have loved watching everyone's progress. Thanks, Astrid.