We will have so much fun knitting this cardigan/ sweater.
Everybody is welcome to join us! Just send us a mail and we'll send you an invitation.

http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com/

Click on this to find the pattern and a BIGGER picture:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=27&d_id=2&lang=en

Administrator: Jeanie Townsend
Moderator: Astrid

Monday, October 1, 2007

Are You Having As Much Fun As I Am?

This is the greatest knit project I ever have been part of. I am working on the rows of graphs around the chest part. I am substituting a graph I found but it is still gray and white. I am so jealous of those of you that are done with the roses rows. I can't wait to get there. I will cast on a steek for after I bind off the neck stitches too so I can keep working in the round also. Come On Roses Rows!!

1 comment:

Cindy Madden said...

Jeanie,
I totally agree about this being the best KAL. People here are super friendly and helpful and I too am learning a lot.
As far as I'm concerned, those roses make this sweater, even though I have had to really think hard and frog the area a couple of times. Next time, I would try Astrid's way, but for now, the duplicate stitching worked really well for me. Although the inside is somewhat untidy looking. Looking forward to seeing your roses too!!!