We will have so much fun knitting this cardigan/ sweater.
Everybody is welcome to join us! Just send us a mail and we'll send you an invitation.

http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com/

Click on this to find the pattern and a BIGGER picture:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=27&d_id=2&lang=en

Administrator: Jeanie Townsend
Moderator: Astrid

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Norwegian button Sissel + News on delivery Kits

Hello,


As I received so many positive reactions on the Sissel button, that's the one I ordered in.

The buttons will be here in week 34 or 35.


And then the other news: there has been a delay in the delivery of the nature-white Karisma.

It should have been sent to me this week, but there has been a delivery problem :(

So it will be sent to me from Norway end week 33 or beginning week 34.


You can be assured that I will ship as soon as possible! I think we can start knitting beginning/half September.


Of course I'm very sorry for this delay, but hope you will understand, if there was anything I could have done to prevent this, I would, believe me!
The other colors are all in now, I also purchased two beautiful antique pink colors, for the ones that prefer pink over red.
You can find it all here:
If you have any questions, just ask me!


love from the Netherlands,

Astrid.

xoxoxo



1 comment:

JeanTownsend said...

I think it is perfect timing. Gives time to finish up the projects already started and get ready for this new sweater. I can't wait to get started!!