We will have so much fun knitting this cardigan/ sweater.
Everybody is welcome to join us! Just send us a mail and we'll send you an invitation.

http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com/

Click on this to find the pattern and a BIGGER picture:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=27&d_id=2&lang=en

Administrator: Jeanie Townsend
Moderator: Astrid

Friday, July 27, 2007

Ordered my kit

Well, I went ahead and ordered the kit from Astrid in the grey colorway yesterday and I am dying to get my yarn. I am in Cleveland, Oh so it will be a little while. I did print the pattern and when I have time, I will type the graph in excel or any other program so I can print the graph bigger and more sharp. If I ever get around to do that and if it is allowed (from the copyright side of things), I can post the file for others to use.

Aurita

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked Garnstudio permission for this, cause it's a great idea! Let's hope they don't see a problem!

love,
Astrid.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I just got permission from Garnstudio that we may post the better graphs on this blog, no problem as long as we don't sell the patterns.

love,
Astrid.
xoxoxo
http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com

Aurita said...

Astrid that is great. I tried today with the first graph and I liked, I will send it to you first to see if you like it the way it is but I can always change it. I tired to draw it to scale, I mean that the gauge is 26 rows and 20 stitches so I draw the squares to reflect that height to width ratio. I will email you the jpeg file of the first one as an attachment to see if you like it and then I will do the others

Aurita