We will have so much fun knitting this cardigan/ sweater.
Everybody is welcome to join us! Just send us a mail and we'll send you an invitation.

http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com/

Click on this to find the pattern and a BIGGER picture:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=27&d_id=2&lang=en

Administrator: Jeanie Townsend
Moderator: Astrid

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not By Yourself

Hi,
I started the sweater at the beginning of the knit-along, but chickened out. Now I have another starter and I wanted to knit one more winter item. I guess it is time to put this on the needles again!! I am going to do the rib at the boottom too. Are you planning to knit in the round the whole way up?
Kim

1 comment:

TutleyMutley said...

Yep - and this will be the first tiem I've ever cut a steek - eek!
I'm not going to do a rib though - I'm going to do the hem but I'm going to pick up the stitches and knit them together when it's time to fold. I hate sewing. I've just done this on the sleeve and it's worked well.
Glad I'm not alone, Kim!