We will have so much fun knitting this cardigan/ sweater.
Everybody is welcome to join us! Just send us a mail and we'll send you an invitation.

http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com/

Click on this to find the pattern and a BIGGER picture:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=27&d_id=2&lang=en

Administrator: Jeanie Townsend
Moderator: Astrid

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The latest 'joinee'

The Late Starter

I've hankered after knitting a cardigan like this for ages - so this KAL is perfect! Greetings to you all...


Where are all the pictures of the finished cardigans? Leslie's looks beautiful - though I'd like mine to look baggier on me as I don't like fitted garments normally - so I think I'm going to knit the largest size.

The yarn has arrived - in fact the parcel was waiting for me when I came back from the wonderful 'Skip North' knitting and spinning weekend holiday to visit the Yorkshire mills. I came back with a huge amount of stash from the Mills so I had a very yarn filled week!

I've printed off the pattern - including Astrid's enhanced graphs (thanks Astrid). Now I just have to knit the swatch. Do I start with the hem as specified or do a 2/2 rib like some of you fellow kal folk? Decisions decisions!

No comments: