We will have so much fun knitting this cardigan/ sweater.
Everybody is welcome to join us! Just send us a mail and we'll send you an invitation.

http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com/

Click on this to find the pattern and a BIGGER picture:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=27&d_id=2&lang=en

Administrator: Jeanie Townsend
Moderator: Astrid

Monday, April 14, 2008

A Newbie from Texas

As we say around here - Hi, Ya'll

I just received my yarn from Astrid - both for this KAL as well as the Kauni SSS Sweater. I have spent the evening trying to decide which to cast on first - but have only progressed as far as fondling the yarn and going "OOOHHH", "AAAHHHH" and reading over both patterns.

This may sound absolutely terrible - but my daughter is having dental surgery tomorrow (a "routine" tooth extraction), so I am sitting here looking at these patterns trying to decide which is (1) challenging to keep me distracted so that I won't freak out while my baby is undergoing anesthesia and (2) easy enough to do while I am distracted while said baby is having her "in office" surgery.

I'll let you know tomorrow which I chose.

~~Terri~~
blog: chrisnicel.typepad.com/knittingsanity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Terri, I'm sure your daughter will be fine!

love,
Astrid.
xoxoxo

TutleyMutley said...

Oh hugs - having to sit and wait while your baby goes through something traumatic - is very - um - traumatic.
But, on the knitting subject, how's this for coincidence - I got the SAME two projects to cast on! I went with casting on this KAL (and half a dozen other things, but never mind).
I've had a touch of startitis...
I've cast on a cuff - but then got sidetracked. I'm glad there's another newbie.
and one called 'Terri' too.
cheers, Terri in Devon UK.